On behalf of our client, an insurance company established in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Sales Distribution – Senior Manager (m/f)”, who will be responsible for building up the sales department, especially in France.
- In charge of bringing sales contacts on the French insurance market
- Developing new business relationships and following leads on potential new opportunities
- Create and implement sales tactics in European markets
- Responsible for building up and following the implementation of budgets and sales objectives
- Conduct markets research in regards to competitors’ products and strategies
- Monthly reports on cost controls and sales targets fulfilment
- Manage a team of sales representatives and ensure that all objectives/demands are accurate and met
- First point of contact with the local collaborators, partners and costumers
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration or Management
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the insurance sector
- Proven experience at growing and developing sales
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Client focus and knowledge of customer behaviours
- Strong interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Flexibility, ability to work autonomously, team spirit
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV and salary expectations to us via jobs.lu.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team