Rowlands is recruiting a Transfer Pricing Manager (F/M) whose the primary responsibility shall be to coordinate and manage all aspects of local transfer pricing compliance.
- Drive implementation of transfer pricing consistent with the Company’s business model;
- Ensure transfer pricing policies are appropriately accounted for;
- Draft, upgrade and review transfer pricing reports (both Master file and Local files) and handle day-to-day questions from the business;
- Translate complex transfer pricing rules in a business context and assist the businesses around the world to manage transfer pricing risks and compliance;
- Coordinating responses to transfer pricing related questions in tax audits;
- Communicating the transfer pricing policy and handling inquiries of colleagues from various business locations;
- Cooperate and work with many internal and external stakeholders and build up a strong international network of contacts in finance and business functions throughout the group
- Having close contact with the business to develop and verify the correctness of the transfer pricing documentation and policies and to ensure the businesses adhere to the transfer pricing policies;
- Providing transfer pricing assistance to structuring projects;
- On a continuous basis, supporting optimization of the operating model of the company, in particular the transfer pricing aspects thereof;
- Keeping up to date of developments in OECD tax/transfer pricing regulations and identifying issues and opportunities.
- You hold a university degree in Finance with a specialization in international taxation
- You gained a relevant experience as a transfer pricing specialist (in-house or consultancy) within a larger multinational;
- You have deep knowledge of international transfer pricing principles, theory and practical interpretation. You are up to date as regard recent BEPS developments;
- Experienced with performing benchmarks; you have strong know how and expertise in developing, managing, monitoring and improving global transfer pricing strategies, policies, and documentation;
- You are analytically strong and have attention to detail;
- As result-oriented, you are able to drive projects, prioritize and meet deadlines;
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9434' to our team.
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.