Are you looking for a company where you can be part of a team and the ability to boost your career and the business? Then don’t pass up this opportunity.
IL COSMETICS, the most dynamic worldwide nail polish sub-contractor, a growing company, creates opportunity for talents that love working in beauty. We sell all around the world and have plants in Luxembourg and Poland. Our customers belong to international leading cosmetics brands. We have an attractive opening within our Sales Team and are looking as soon as possible for the position of a
Business Development Manager, m/f, Luxembourg
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Grow business with the existing client base but mainly use your skills to develop new accounts or markets selected and targeted by the commercial management and further expanding the customer base.
- Identify potential clients in our market especially for your area and define a strategy to get them as customer.
- Be responsible for the follow-up of commercial objectives and action plans.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Generate new opportunities in line with the market needs
- Understand and meet client needs appropriate to their projects.
- Work actively with the marketing and R&D team
- Produce timely reports on sales plans, customer visits and results
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Master degree in economics, business sciences or marketing.
- Ideally a first experience in business development or sales, preferably in FMCG environment.
- This role will also require someone with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You are fluent in English.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, also customer and result-oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-paced and international working environment
- A full-time job based in Luxembourg (Bettembourg) with travelling
- Attractive salary depending on experience
Are you up for the challenge? Thank you for sending your application with your salary expectations to Sylvie Larivière.