SES is the world-leading satellite operator with a fleet of more than 50 geostationary satellites. The company provides satellite communications services to broadcasters, content and internet service providers, mobile and fixed network operators and business and governmental organizations worldwide. SES stands for long-lasting business relationships, high-quality service and excellence in the satellite industry. The culturally diverse regional teams of SES are located around the globe and work closely with customers to meet their specific satellite bandwidth and service requirements. SES holds a participation in O3b Networks, a next generation satellite network combining the reach of satellite with the speed of fiber.
- Make the inventory of all existing processes documentation practices across the Group
- Perform a comparative analysis of all processes documentation and storage practices
- Based on the comparative analysis and internal customers’ requirements analysis, define a standard process documentation and storage approach, including graphical conventions and formatting
- Review and validate the proposed standard of processes documentation and storage with key internal users and stakeholders
- Define the implementation plan of the new standard of processes documentation and storage
- Implement the new standard on key processes
- Being an advanced student in Quality Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in quality and processes documentation practices
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with quality management and/or processes documentation;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with German considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 11-09-17
Contract duration: From 5 to 6 months