Our client is an asset management company with various subsidiaries in Europe.
To strengthen their Luxembourgish team (+- 30p), they are looking for a graphic designer with experience on both digital and print problematics.
You will join the marketing department and your tasks will be, among others:
- Work closely with the management of the marketing department in order to gather and analyze graphic design requirements ;
- Formalize those requirements and establish mock-ups for both digital and print needs ;
- Design high-quality presentations, images, banners, landing pages, illustrations, newsletters and other marketing instruments ;
- Ensure a constant qualitative watch ;
- Stay up-to-date in terms of design standards, technologies and trends ;
- Act as a single point of contact for various design/web/print services providers.
- Graduated in graphic design or communication ;
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position ;
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory. Any other language is considered as an asset ;
- Creative, rigorous, and detail-minded.