- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Good team work skills with other developers and/or designers
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Other languages such as Luxembourgish, French or German are considered a plus
- Experience with WordPress and/or the Symfony framework
- Be compliant with the professional processes in place
- Quickly be able to find good variable names
- Development of small and mid-sized web sites with WordPress
- Development of complex projects using the Symfony framework
- Provide technical and conceptual input towards your interdisciplinary team and the client throughout the development process
- Understand the importance, and implement Unit Testing and automated processes
- Maintain the development workflow by using Git and package managers like composer
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Appealing opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Competitive Salary based on experience and skills
We’re a dynamic web design and development agency established on the Luxembourgish market. Beautiful design and great user experiences are our main focus. We challenge ourselves on a daily basis to continuously enhance our skill sets.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, send us your CV, motivational letter, references or open source work via jobs.lu.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.