Our Client is a Globally known Management Company with a strong presence in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their compliance team and help ensure that the company is complying with regulatory requirements. This is a very broad role – and not specialised in one area of compliance.
- Ensure that the company is compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and business risk
- Responsible for Compliance Monitoring Plan – in charge of reviewing policies and procedure
- Performing AML Checks
- Assisting in preparation and organisation of compliance committee
- Reviewing marketing documentation
- Participating to Distribution oversight monitoring and providing compliance related feedback
- Performing testing to ensure regulations are being followed
- 5-8 years of experience in Compliance in Luxembourg (preferably in a manco – or with manco clients)
- Good knowledge of regulations (AML, Investment Restrictions, Management Company requirements from CSSF)
- Excellent Communicator
- Fluent in English and French
- Good Interpersonal skills
- This is a great opportunity to grow one of the Largest Fund Management Companies in the world – and to have a very interesting role within compliance
Please apply now if you feel you could be right for this position.