Duration: 6 months / Start: asap / Working hours: 40 hours per week
As an Intern in Investment Funds, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
· Support Vestima Service Quality team with ongoing projects,
· Manage contractual documentation workflow (collection, control, and archiving) via our Contract Management tool,
· Perform securities reconciliation (analysis, investigation, resolution, controls and reporting to Management),
· Maintain good relationships with internal and external parties in your daily activities,
· Support the team in reviewing internal operational procedures and ensure maintenance when required,
· Assist Vestima Service Quality in Compliance related queries by performing deep investigations,
· Respond to ad-hoc fund agents queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other sections of the Investment Funds Services Department,
· Perform Investment Funds data maintenance according to regulatory documentation,
· Provide general support of administrative tasks.
· Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the first 2 years of their university studies and must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during the full duration of the internship
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English, any additional language will be considered as an asset
· Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular MS-Access and MS- Excel)
· High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within a team or independently when required