About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
Export and Real Estate Manager
As Export and Real Estate Manager you cover a broad scope with a high level of responsibility and impact. No day will be the same; offering different challenges and contacts.
You are responsible for both the development and implementation of strategic export plans (for indirect distribution) and the action plans for the Diekirch brewery's Real Estate Management.
* Manage the daily sales activities
* Manage the Export and Real Estate team (hiring, integration of new employees, goal tracking, performance management, field coaching, monitoring and evaluation of optimal objectives,…)
* Analyze volume and profitability data in the region to ensure adequate control and guidance in action plans.
* Establish effective relationships and good collaboration with other departments (marketing, trade marketing, Tech sales, etc.).
* Build external networks with the main regional parties
* Education: University or bachelor level
* Experience: + 5 years' experience in a sales environment
* First experience in people management is definitely an asset.
* Ability to gain respect and influence the evolution of the organization
* Passionate and positive
* Always ahead of the market.
* Open-minded and able to lead change
* Ability to establish positive working relationships, both internal and external.
* Never satisfied with status quo
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Finance, P&L skills
What we offer:
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!