Together with your manager, you will take care of a diversified client portfolio. You will supervise your team and encourage them to offer outstanding quality services in achieving successful delivery of your audit assignments.
- Assist and accompany clients in setting up and structuring their accounting organization
- Supervise, train and coach juniors on audit process and assess staff performance for engagement reviews;
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve issues discovered during the client’s audit process;
- Maintains a good working relationship with clients and communicate effectively and clearly with him to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services;
- Interact proactively with key client management to gather information, resolve audit- related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Participate on training sessions and take care for your professional development.
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 3 years’ experience in consolidated accounts in IFRS in various sectors as industrial and commercial companies;
- 2 - 3 years experience in private equity vehicles;
- Fluency in English (any other language is considered an asset);
- Chartered Accountant qualification recognized by IFAC;
- Attention to details willing to take on responsibilities inside a team.
- Result-oriented and quality-driven.
More information via www.expertresource.lu