As Corporate Officer Manager you will:
- You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account.
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the account. You will review work product for submission to senior level staff.
- Deal accurately with all client issues and administration tasks, receiving and handling efficiently all communications ensuring all matters arising are fully and efficiently dealt with giving the high standard of service expected.
About the role :
- Draft different legal documents of the client Companies: Minutes/Resolutions/Proxies/Acceptance/Resignation letters/Service Agreements.
- Hold the extraordinary general meeting of the shareholders (sign notarial deeds by proxy) in presence of notary
- Arrange for legalization/notarization/apostle of the documents
- Notifying the trade register about the changes in the Companies
- Communication/ Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties
- Arrange for opening/closing of bank accounts for the client Companies (prepare/fill in the necessary documents + communication with the banks/client
- Proceed with voluntary liquidation of the Companies (follow up the process : from clients’ request till the transfer of the files to the custodian, prepare the extraordinary general meeting minutes, communication with the notary/client, follow up notification to the Trade register)
- Compliance: communication with client regarding the KYC files, prepare forms for the purpose of annual client entities check-in. Check UBOs/Shareholding percentage
- Collect legal documents for the purpose of the audit of the Companies
- Monitoring completeness of client files
- Management of daily client requests
- Attend meetings with notaries/clients
- Managing internally client files from a legal/corporate secretarial point of view in coordination with the team
- Handle client requests regarding transactions/liquidations/statutory Holding/Private Equity
Your profile :
- You have a Master degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics or University degree in Corporate Law
- You have strong knowledge of Luxembourg regulation
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of domiciliation
- Fluent in French and English (any other language would be an asset)
- Experience in people management
- Client-oriented and open to communication
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills