TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Administration, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
- As Supervisor Depositary you will be the team leader of up to 3 staff providing oversight, operational and monitoring support for Investment Funds requiring a Luxembourg Depositary function and to Senior Level contacts at clients. You report to the director Depositary directly.
- With local responsibility for the Depositary Operations, Quality Assurance and Control and Fund Compliance teams, the provision of advice on all LUX funds matters and running appropriate monitoring programmes, the job holder will make a major contribution to the key infrastructure enabling Depositary Services to be provided effectively.
- Periodic involvement with other jurisdictional work is also possible at a Product and Business Line level. Works independently performing Depositary Services in accordance with Regulations and the requirements of each funds’ constitutional documentation, ensuring a controlled operational environment that is aligned to corporate standards and industry best practice.
- Day to day management responsibilities for the local Depositary Services team and assignment of work.
Participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of alternative investment funds with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive; this includes:
- Contacting senior clients of the business line
- Manage the Team and allocated duties and work load
- On site visits of Service Provider and Management Companies for Due Diligence Purposes and Operational Manners
- Understanding the Global Funds Business and Risks
- Risk classification of Transactions and Engagements
- Review and ensure Compliance of Cash Monitoring
- Managing the oversight duties
- Collate documentation for the purposes of client onboarding.
- Continually develop the relationship with TMF Depositary Services Netherlands
- University degree in Law or Administration, Accounting knowledge is an asset
- At least 4/5 years’ relevant experience in the financial sector (Depositary, Fund Compliance, preferably in an AIF environment)
- Understanding of AIFMD and the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment
- Knowledge of Alternative funds such as Private Equity, Real Estate, FOHF
- Good understanding of alternative business and financing arrangements
- In depth knowledge of depositary duties and responsibilities
- Very organized and process driven, being the single point of contact for Depositary
- Leading a Team and act as main client contact for Depositary client engagements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to document complex processes
- Autonomy and attention to details; accuracy and organization skills
- Structured communication skill; Fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- Flexible and stress resistant