About the Company
Leading fast growing international company with offices in Western and Eastern Europe and working in micro financing business with around 200 employees in different countries. Head Quarters of the company were relocated to Luxembourg recently. The Group Holding has several securitization funds in Luxembourg which issue quoted and OTC bonds to various HNWI well informed investors and institutional investors.
Description of job position
- Provide support to sales team and investors of the Funds on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide weekly and monthly regular reporting according to the internal specifications on the sales activity of the Funds.
- Review of incoming invoices for the office (check to cover double payment risk and check to agreements related to invoices).
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries or issues raised by sales team or investor, mainly in writing or over the phone.
- Processing due diligence review of transactions in line with corporate standards.
- Drafting and executing documentation, following up on the process of issuing of bonds (EMTNs) on a weekly basis, daily follow up and update of the database of issued bonds and bonds pipeline.
- Daily follow up on receipt of cash from investors subscribing in the funds and register cash receipts in the bonds list database.
- Hold a database inventory of all investors of the funds, perform due diligence investigations (Worldcheck) and keep updated KYC documents on investors.
- Proactively follow-up on the day-to-day operational problems and questions in a customer focused approach.
- Opening bank accounts for the management company, securitization funds and occasionally investors in various banks.
- Ensure all daily processes of the Funds related to the bonds issuing are completed in line with internal procedures and output is reviewed for accuracy.
- Ensure the minimization of errors related to internal processes.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager and Executive Director.
- No travel is in principal required and work is based in the Luxembourg head quarters of the Company in the Luxembourg city.
- Full time job, 40h/week occupation.
Experience and education
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in financial sector company in funds or bank.
- Experience in investment funds, with EMTNs, private bonds.
- Having working experience in Luxembourg.
- Ability to work quickly and independently.
- Education: Master’s degree in economics, accountancy or law
Speaking and writing well is mandatory in English, (French and Italian will be considered as an advantage).
Should have already work permit, better European passport.
- Salary per market depending on profile
- Lunch vouchers
- Full time contract with trial period of 6 months, 40h/week
- Unlimited duration contract