LEGAL COUNSEL – INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE COMPANY – NT036
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a Global Real Estate Investment company in their search for a Legal Counsel to face the growth of the business. As a Legal Counsel, you will report to the Chief Counsel and will be responsible for a portfolio of holding companies registered in Luxembourg and will work on the group’s legal and compliance projects. The is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company operating worldwide and which is expanding. The role will be suitable for someone who is a fast learner, details focused and knows how to work independently.
- Take care of a portfolio of Real Estate holding companies
- Support the administration of a Luxembourg fund management company regulated by the CSSF
- Prepare legal and corporate documents such as intercompany loans
- Work closely with the AIFM officer on Compliance reports and documentation
- Liaise with different parties such as lawyers or finance team to document financial transactions
- Support some of the Legal and Compliance projects
- Deal with requests coming from the portfolio management team or other internal parties
- Take minutes of board (or shareholder) meetings
- Liaise with external parties such as notaries, advisors, auditors, etc.
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- 3-6 years’ experience, ideally in a law firm or asset managers
- Fluent in both French and English, any other European language will be a strong asset
- Good knowledge of hybrid loans instruments: PECS, CPECS, YPECS
- Knowledge of regulated and non-regulated Luxembourg PERE structures
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, rigorous and details focused
- Can handle pressure and used to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.