AIFM OFFICER – INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE COMPANY – NT037
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a Global Real Estate Investment company in their search for a AIFM Officer to face the growth of the business. As a AIFM Officer, you will report to the Chief Counsel and will be responsible to promote the AIFM within the company and review/update AIFM’s procedures in accordance with statutory requirements.This is a great opportunity if you want who wants to join a great international fast growing company. This role will be suitable for someone who has strong communication skills and who like to work as a team.
- Promote the AIFM within the company and its benefits
- Assist with the opening of new funds and help team across the globe
- Link new funds onto the AIFM compliance and reporting platform
- Develop a risk based program for corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Review and update AIFM’s procedures in accordance with statutory requirements
- Ensure the AIFM’s risk based program are updated as required
- Responsible of the signature of documents and work towards AIFM approvals
- Set up, run and minute board meetings
- Ensure all documentation is stored and available for third parties such as auditors, lawyers, etc.
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 4-5 years’ experience, ideally in a regulated environment
- Fluent in both French and English, any other European language will be a strong asset
- Knowledge of regulated and non-regulated Luxembourg PERE structures
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, rigorous and details focused
- Can handle pressure and used to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.