Our client is a well-known law firm based in Luxembourg. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, investment funds law. We are currently looking for an IT System and Network Administrator.
- As a System and Network Administrator, you will be in charge of managing the IT Infrastructure based in Luxembourg and its subsidiaries.
- The key responsibilities for this role include new deployments of Windows based architecture, design, installation, configuration and maintenance of the network equipment. The IT Infrastructure is composed of physical and virtual servers that deliver IT solutions to more than 300 end-users (some of them having different work-stations).
- You will have a very hands-on position and will be in charge of deployment, patching, upgrading and migration from other systems, and shall be security-minded as well.
- You will ensure the availability, integrity and level of performance of the infrastructure and you will participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment.
- You may work on additional projects related to the IT infrastructure to make sure the company is compliance with best practices' standards and mid to long term requirements.
- You are graduated from a Bachelor degree (or more) in Information technology with a main focus in Systems, Telecom, Network or Security.
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years professional experience in IT system and network administration.
- You have an expertise in Storage Technologies, Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint), virtualization solutions based on VMware.
- A good knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Networking (switch, firewall, router), Databases and ITIL.
- You have a system administration background preferably mainly with Microsoft related technologies.
- You are really service-oriented and well organized.
- You like to work in an international working environment where inter cultural management skills, an open-minded attitude and an ability to think out of the box are required.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.