Our client is a Luxembourg’s leading IT services provider offering first-class services related to housing, datacentre and telecom solutions. Our client is offerings its services to national and international customers.
We are looking for an International Business Developer who is willing to join an existing team composed of senior sales, pre-sales and marketing professionals.
As an International Business Developer, you will be in charge of developing new accounts in many different countries (UK, Belgium, NL, East European Countries, Asia, France, …) and you will manage an existing database of clients. Your commercial activity will be related to direct contact with corporate accounts and partnerships with ISV (Independent Software Vendors) and other IT services provider.
You will represent the company during professional networking and marketing events in and out of Luxembourg.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio of clients.
- Cross selling different services based on a depth understanding of the client strategy regarding “IaaS”, housing, backup & storage, datacentre facilities, telecom solutions, …
- Working closely with the sales and the pre-sales team to make sure your sales strategy is aligned with the company vision.
- Participating in professional Cloud related events in Europe to make Luxembourg considered as an opportunity for such projects.
- Managing relationships with Executives, CTO, IT Managers, Senior IT PM & Architects in order to have a communication at the right decision level.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Relevant Business Development background in IT & Telecom services (Cloud, Colocation, Hosting, …) in a European country or a Pre-Sales background with a strong ability and willingness to move in a BDM role.
- A deep understanding the way Cloud related solutions are transforming the business in many different sectors.
- Be educated to Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) or Master (BAC+5) level in sales, management or business administration.
- Ability to understand medium level technological expectations that appear during first business meetings.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude, open-minded, pleasant, well structured and motivated. Of course you are customer-minded and results-oriented.
- Have team spirit and the will to work together with other departments (sales, marketing and IT).
- Fluent in English, any additional European language being an advantage.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.