We aim to attract and retain our industry’s most talented people, who share our vision of being a leading global player. We are open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet our clients’ needs. We have drive and passion, and we all share in the success that this brings.
If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organisation, where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development, and share our passion and our values, please apply.
Right now, we are looking for:
Receptionists are vital to the success of any company simply because they are every company's first official representative. The greatest role is to courteously meet and welcome customers and general public.
- Working as part of a small team you will need to be able to provide an efficient, client focused telephone/reception service ensuring that callers and visitors are handled promptly, courteously, effectively and in line with the firm's procedures
- The booking and management of meeting rooms (set up and tidy up of meeting rooms before and after the meetings; handle requests to book meeting rooms and organise extra items for meeting such as lunch, projection facilities, whiteboard, …)
- Welcoming visitors and notifying relevant colleagues
- Receiving and promptly distributing post and faxes as required
- Ordering, receipt and checking of incoming deliveries of stationary, office supplies, etc.
- General office, secretarial and administrative tasks to support other departments
- Assistance in organising events under the supervision of our Office Manager (or Management Assistant)
- Organising business trips and travel arrangements
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- An outgoing personality
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational and communication skills
- A professional appearance
- Client service orientated
- Confidentiality is essential
- Fluency in English, any other European language would be an asset
- Horeca experience would be considered as a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Pack
If you are interested, please send your application with detailed curriculum vitae (in English) to: Vistra (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. via jobs.lu.