We are currently looking for an:
Administrative Assistant (M/F)
This temporary full-time administrative position (6-9 months – renewable) involves a variety of tasks in the framework of intellectual property, as follows:
- Reception: In a team of two, you will answer the phone and welcome external visitors
- Administrative tasks: You will support the operational teams with administrative tasks, like preparing documents and files, checking registers, copying, filing and archiving. You will use our internal system and ensuring for accurate information
- Office: You will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail. You will be involved at various levels in the office management.
- Work independently on recurring administrative tasks
- Prioritise among multiple tasks and work on deadlines
- Consistently show strong attention to detail, with a meticulous attitude to work
- Very good communication skills
- Good team player
- A first experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar position
- Educational background: Ideally secondary level (bac+2) in secretarial / administrative studies
- English proficiency – French or German is an advantage;
Please send your application in English to Mrs. Fabienne Finette via jobs.lu.