Greenfield is pleased to be representing one of the world’s largest banks working with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. To support their local Compliance Team, they are looking for a Chief Compliance Officer (m/f) who will work closely both with upper management and banking staff in order to guarantee the institute's policies and procedures follow the Luxembourg legal framework.
- Oversee compliance procedures and provide advices on legal aspects and on the risk management process of the bank;
- Analyse key performance indicators and provide the Management with relevant recommendations;
- Follow CSSF requirements and coordinate the internal validation process to deliver the requested information;
- Carry out money laundering checks to ensure that the firm complies with its obligations under anti- money laundering legislation and the firm's anti-money laundering policy;
- Advise and train the banking staff on compliance procedures;
- Anticipate and issue investigations related to possible non-compliance or to ensure compliance is taking place;
- Act as the first point of contact with Financial Investigation Unit, external audit companies and Data Protection Authority;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Law;
- Additional certification is a valuable asset: CBCO, CRCM or CRCP;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients;
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourg regulation and CSSF Circulars;
- Fluency in English; Any additional language will be of an advantage;
- Relationship management skills, ability to identify risks and set mitigation actions in due time
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Muriel Newton by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.