Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. NAM has 688 employees and manages close to EUR 220 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
NAM has headquartered Institutional and Wholesales Distribution (IWD) in Luxembourg. NAM has a global business model and markets its products to professional and private investors, as well as to financial intermediaries, in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
The position we offer
We are now offering a permanent position as Salesforce.com Maintenance & Operations Administrator Officer (f/m).
We are looking for a service oriented Maintenance & Operations Administrator to provide technical support to our users across our different offices. You will be the first level support Helpdesk for the Salesforce application. As such you will answer standard application requests, solve basic technical problems and provide support for all questions regarding the Salesforce application running in production. The goal is to make sure that user value of Salesforce is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to users requests
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
- Update user data and produce activity reports
- Walk users through problem solving process
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Liaise with External Data Vendors
- Perform daily operational activities, platforms and systems
- Update, improve, clean and monitor data on system
- Utilise excellent user service skills and exceed users’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of maintenance & operations help desk procedures, products and services
- Provide end user training
- Proven working experience in providing administrative support - Preferably on Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Good knowledge of fund industry product
- Proficiency in English. German would be an asset
- Working knowledge of databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- User service orientation
- Master degree in finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
More information and send application
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English latest on 15th October 2017 via jobs.lu.