The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg is an Institute of the Max Planck Society, which is Germany’s most successful research organization. The Institute in Luxembourg carries out collaborative research in the fields of international Procedural Law.
The Institute is currently recruiting a:
Human Resources Officer, IT-focus (m/f)
• Permanent position
• full time, 40 hrs/week
In close collaboration with the HR coordinator, the HR Officer is supposed to monitor, improve and administer all HR projects, processes and policies.
- To continuously develop, collect, check, consolidate, the HR data (absenteeism, workforce evolution, etc…) for the purpose of:
o the HR Dashboard (monthly)
o the budget process (annual)
o the workforce planning
o Headcount reporting
- Have the lead and be point of contact for HR projects e.g. analyzing and implementing of new HR tools, automatization of reports etc.
- Be the HR point of contact and interface for all IT-related tools such as the ERP system, eRecruitment system etc.
- Be in charge of internal Processes & Policies Management e.g.
o improve the internal HR forms and processes including improvement on systems level
o be responsible for related workflows and documents supporting the day-to-day running of the business
- Be the backup of HR administration in terms of payroll-administration, employment contracts, reference requests, other standard forms, letters etc.
- Master degree specialized in HR or similar with 3-4 years professional experience in the domain
- HR & payroll administration experience
- Good understanding for HR processes
- Advanced Excel reporting experience and high affinity to IT systems
- Accuracy, reliability in dealing with number
- Experience in cash/cost calculations
- Excellent knowledge in English and French
- Good organization and administration skills with good attention to details
- Team player
The MPI Luxembourg offers an interesting working environment within an international team of researchers in the heart of Europe.
Salary and social benefits are provided according to the Luxembourgish legal requirements.
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online until 27th October 2017 via jobs.lu.