Client Services Custody Assistant Manager
The team maintains primary responsibility for the operational relationship with our clients, mainly in respect to Custody services, and acts as the primary contact between the client and operations making sure all internal and external services and productivity improvements are continually assessed and delivered.
* To interact with clients and act as an escalation point for all custody services related matters.
* To ensure client service excellence and process efficiency through oversight of the operating model for custody across all product streams
* To ensure liaison between Client Service Managers, Business Development Managers, Operational and Support teams to assess and improve current service level.
* To be responsible for the oversight of client static data reviews and business risk reviews in relation to Custody services.
* To coordinate the provision of Custody audit confirmations
* To participate to client service review meetings
* To provide assistance with the implementation of new funds, transfers, mergers or liquidations
* Bachelor or Master's degree in business studies or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in law, finance or economics;
* A minimum of 5 -7 years' experience in a similar role
* Excellent knowledge of global custody and securities services industry
* Experience in both client facing and back office roles
* Team player with good influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to manage priorities effectively and Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
* Excellent standard of written documentation
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capabilities
* Fluent English essential, knowledge of German or other European languages would be a definite advantage.
Our client is a large multinational financial institution with a strong presence in Luxembourg