Regulatory Compliance Manager
The Luxembourg Regulatory Compliance Manager will report directly to the Head of Regulatory Compliance.
They will act as backup for a key strategic risk management leadership role and will be part of the team which has a broad remit and responsibilities for providing oversight and management of all aspects of Regulatory Compliance Risk.
The main responsibilities include
* Assisting in the implementation of strategy, standards, global systems and policies on regulatory compliance in Luxembourg.
* To monitor, track and communicate major proposals for regulatory change and regulatory and law enforcement trends for all areas of compliance risk. To participate to communicate these proposals and trends to local senior management to support and facilitate a strategic appraisal of those trends as well as relevant opportunities and risks.
* To implement the strategic operational objectives for regulatory compliance
* To lead RC projects where appropriate.
* To work constructively and collaboratively with the Luxembourg Head of Regulatory Compliance and with the full Luxembourg Regulatory Compliance team to ensure the RC risks are consistently managed at the country level.
* University graduate in Banking or Audit,
* Significant experience as a compliance manager or equivalent within a global firm, in the financial services industry.
* Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with regulators.
* Dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach;
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* A legal or formal accountancy qualification or background in one of these a risk or audit discipline
* Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
* Fluency in English required, French and/or another European language desired.
Our client is a large multinational financial institution with a strong presence in Luxembourg