Your role within the Financial Engineering team within the Finance & Risks Department, will consist in helping to develop Unit-Linked business while being attentive to financial and operational risks.
Legal, financial and operational analysis
- Perform risk analysis on any kind of financial instruments that could be invested within our life insurance contracts (listed and unlisted equities, bonds & funds, structured products, hedge funds, derivatives…).
- Liaise with asset managers and custodian banks to ensure on-going collection of all relevant legal and financial documentation and analyse risks.
Regular monitoring of life insurance contracts
- Check the compliance of our life insurance contracts with investment limits set by the Commissariat aux Assurances (our regulatory authority) and those set by the policyholders.
- Classify all financial instruments invested within our life insurance contracts.
- Extract and analyse financial information for the needs of Solvency 2, EMIR and Central Banks reporting.
- Contribute to projects with other departments of Sogelife: Legal Projects such as PRIIPS or EMIR implementation, IT/ Tool improvement Projects.
- Write associated procedures
- University degree (Bac + 5) in International Finance or Financial Markets.
- At least 1 year experience within the Financial industry (Banking, Asset Management or Insurance) with a strong knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Tools, specially Excel and VBA.
- Highly proficient with Financial tools such as Bloomberg, Six, Thomson Reuters.
- Strong interest in the Life Insurance industry and especially a good knowledge of Unit-Linked business.
- Result-oriented and quality driven.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, supporting colleagues and developing good working relationships.
- Proven communication and presentations skills.
- Very good level of both written and spoken communication in French and English.