This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new company in Luxembourg. The company is growing strongly due to the development of its entities in Luxembourg and it has an honest, collaborative working environment. The successful candidate will join an existing team of 2 and report to the Finance Manager.
As an Accountant within our client’s Luxembourg team, you will be expected to undertake the following accounting related functions:
- A to Z of accounting for various entities, including bookkeeping, the posting of invoices, treasury transactions, interest and accruals
- Support month-end and year-end reporting, including management reporting and the preparation of financial statements
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and maintain all supporting documentation
- Work with the Finance team to support the month end closingsAct as point of contact for both internal and external auditors
- Support all regulatory deliverables, and changes to relevant accounting policies on a multi-jurisdictional basis
- Undertake ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- Liaise with other departments within the group to improve accounting/finance processes
To be considered by our client for this fantastic position, you must:
- Have a university degree in Accounting or similar field
- Have been working in Luxembourg for between 1 and 2 years, with no more then 2 years working experience in total; Experience in Accounting is a must
- Have excellent knowledge of IFRS, with Lux GAAP as a major plus
- Have perfect written and spoken English
- Be proactive, have a positive attitude and be a good team player
- Excellent attention to detail, and be good with numbers
- Strong computer skills are essential with experience in an accounting system (BOB or SAGE) considered a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP, as this will be a unique opportunity, working for a company that promotes a good work life balance and has a close-knit team environment, very unlike the traditional Luxembourg banks.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4