Our client is at an exciting stage of further building its significant depository services offering for primarily alternative funds, mainly real estate and private equity funds. It is looking to find an experienced depository manager to join as the most senior person reporting to the Director of this service. With over €1.5 billion in assets under depository management, this will be a fantastic role for a dynamic individual with real technical know-how, and a can-do attitude. This is the right time to be joining our client, and the opportunities for the right person will be significant.
To excel as a Manager for the Depositary Services team you will:
- Supervise the team, and also undertake operational depository work, ensuring that you achieve the highest standards of document record keeping
- Ensure that all safekeeping, cash flow monitoring, asset verification, fund compliance, and service provider oversight is executed accurately, and in line with best practice
- Be responsible for providing input into the existing AML and monitoring practices to develop the department into the leading depositary service provider in Luxembourg
- Provide guidance to clients in the alternative investment fund world, so you will have superior technical knowledge of the depository function
- You will liaise with other offices on issues relevant to the development of the business, and in performing the depository function in line with a fund’s constitution
- Act as the main client contact
To be considered for this role:
- You will be expected to supervise a growing team from the outset, so technical excellence is must. Applications from experienced managers or seniors personnel looking to make that next step up will be considered
- You will have excellent knowledge of the depository function, and of the AIFMD, AIFs, (real estate, private equity, etc.) and of the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- You will have worked in the depository sector before
- You will have a fastidious approach to record keeping
- The CSSF will need to be made aware of your appointment
If this sounds interesting, apply without delay to find out more!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
Our clients’ broad range of specialities include:
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4