Our client, a leading global investment manager, seeks a Senior Product Oversight specialist at Vice President level, to strengthen their global Product Oversight team. You will have expert fund accounting knowledge, and will focus on providing fund control and product lifecycle management across UCITS fund ranges, ensuring the highest standards of governance.
As the successful candidate, you will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Use your in-depth knowledge of fund accounting and UCITS funds to develop a collaborative relationship with the designated fund accounting service providers, ensuring that best practices are followed, and issues are resolved within SLA guidelines
- Ensure robust controls are in place and mitigate risks within fund accounting
- Provide governance oversight on new UCITS fund launches & share class launches; liaise with local regulators; assess impacts on the business
- Take responsibility for leading fund launches, product change initiatives and subsequent oversight of the projects throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Monitor the service provision including due diligence site visits
- Ensure fund accounting and fund administration teams include a detailed process review function which consequently allow monitoring of the service from outsourced providers
- Provide a regulatory compliance check across all products.
The position is varied and challenging with many touchpoints within the business in Luxembourg and throughout the world. You will regularly liaise with peers, sharing information and client focused solutions.
To be successful in this Governance & Product Oversight role, you will need the following experience:
- Significant experience of UCITS fund accounting at management level (upwards of 10 or more years)
- Success in managing operational risks and outsourced operations
- Excellent technical knowledge (swing pricing, hedged share classes, NAV reviews) and project management
- Fluent English, both written and verbal, is mandatory
- You must be a strong communicator, able to persuade, negotiate and manage
- You will have a top tier educational background.
If this opportunity motivates you, apply now!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
Our clients’ broad range of specialities include:
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4