We are partnering with a highly regarded bank in Luxembourg, to source Transfer Agency professionals with a strong AML, KYC or Registration background, to join their client on-boarding teams.
Increasing regulations, a growing client base and a determination to provide superior client service lends this bank to develop their On-boarding Team. The company is conscientious, risk averse and solutions driven, the Client On-boarding Team guide clients through the on-boarding process affected by an ever increasing complexity of regulatory requirements.
This team works closely with Client Relationship Managers and is the first point of contact (operationally) for clients, therefore has a responsibility to provide guidance, assistance and information to clients & investors in a timely and accurate fashion.
There are opportunities at Manager level (AVP) Assistant Manager level, plus Associate so no matter your level, get in touch and we can discuss options.
- Oversight of daily duties within the client on-boarding team (investor registration, account opening…)
- Ensure the approval of AML and KYC requirements for investors’ funds - check group AML standards are applied to all client files
- Establishing service standards and procedures for the team and liaise with compliance and risk business lines
- Escalate issues to Senior Management and alert Client Relationship Managers to potential risks
- Advise relevant colleagues as to the launch of any new business (new funds/share classes) where AML/KYC processes may require oversight (eg account opening)
- Work with colleagues to remedy accounts which are non-compliant with internal or external regulations
- Ongoing monitoring and screening of clients with periodic assessments of investor accounts
For the more senior position - Manager responsibilities:
- Lead the team and drive forward team development, ensuring motivation remains high, accuracy is assured and they work as a collective unit
Provide training and guidance, leading by example - take charge of recruitment for the team, provide career development goals via assessments and appraisals
- Meet Senior Management; report on escalating issues and regulations affecting the business/clients
- University Degree, ideally in a business related subject
- Depending on the level of the position (from Associate -> Manager) 5-12 years of working experience, with a minimum of 3-8 years of experience working in an AML, KYC, CTF or Registration function
- Strong Transfer Agency experience is required
- Fluent English is a must, both written and spoken, with French, German or Italian being an asset
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with a client service approach
- Able to work quickly and accurately if under pressure
- Strong communication skills are needed - the ability to make oneself understood with non- English native speaking investors is important
- Able to prioritise, take ownership of a client issue to resolution
- For a management role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 years of man management experience
APPLY NOW for this position, our client is strengthening their team and looking to agree a shortlist over the summer, ready for interviews to be conducted in the coming weeks.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4