Alternative Funds, Senior Accounting Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced senior manager to lead a team of accountants managing a diverse portfolio of alternative funds. Their clients invest in real estate, private equity and debt funds, therefore a broad knowledge of alternative structures if preferred.
You will need to be a strong leader, with experience of managing mid-sized teams (8-10 staff) you will lead client delivery, act as the client sponsor across projects and liaise regularly with the Head of Alternatives.
The Alternatives business line is growing significantly within our client, hence the need for senior staff to support this growth. The opportunities to learn and develop are strong, plus the visibility across Europe allows the ability to impress and progress within the organisation.
- Manage team development, training, appraisals and recruitment
- Manage a complex client portfolio consisting of complex fund structures including SICARs, SIFs, RAIFs, SPVs, acting as the high level escalation point
- Review Service Level Agreements, KPIs etc…and ensure quality service delivery
- Act as main point of contact for client relationships, be client driven and suggest improvements to products and services
- Responsible for the billing, budgeting and forecasting of the team
- Act as the subject matter expert for accounting issues
- Lead the team’s oversight of the preparation and review of financial reports and consolidated accounts (Lux GAAP & IFRS)
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- 8-15 years of experience working in accounting (regulated or unregulated investment structures) with 5+ years of alternative funds knowledge is key for this position
- ACCA fully or part-qualified will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Strong (4+ years) man management experience with the ability to motivate and lead staff
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving, excellent customer service skills
Due to the competition expected for this position, please apply ASAP.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent. Due to the volume of applications expected, we will endeavour to reply within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your details on file for other opportunities, if you expressly wish us not to keep your details, please let us know.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4