Due to the continuing growth of our business, we are looking for highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team in Luxembourg.
Our Luxembourg office employs over 140 people and aims to attract enthusiastic and dedicated individuals. You will be joining a team that works in a friendly, co-operative and supportive environment, as well as a company that will provide you with the opportunity to progress. You will also have exposure to a diverse client base.
As an Accountant Manager, you will take full responsibility for the accounting on a portfolio of international clients. Within the team you will also be required to supervise Junior and Senior accountants.
- Supervise a team of accountants, manage a client portfolio
- Maintain close relationships with clients/intermediaries and local authorities
- Manage and organise your accounting team to deliver bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting services
- Review annual accounts , direct tax and indirect tax
- Be responsible for maintaining process documentation
- Liaise with external auditors during the audit process
- Check and reconcile the tax assessments issued by Luxembourg Tax Authorities
- Identify potential VAT issues
- Attend to the board meetings
- Have responsibility for your budget
- Be involved in internal organisation (knowledge center, business development etc…)
- You have a degree in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance sector in Luxembourg, preferably in domiciliation activity.
- A deep Knowledge of Luxembourg accounting and legal requirements
- A first experience in team management
- Fluent in English is mandatory (French or any other language would be an asset)
- Have the ability to multi-task, well organised and able to meet the deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and be team spirit oriented