Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
Regulatory Affairs is looking for a senior regulatory advisor who will:
- Help ensuring that the bank complies with all new regulations and laws pertaining to its business. Therefore: - ensure the regulatory watch and liaise with the various bank's departments concerned regarding the coming regulatory changes; and
- - coordinate the network of regulatory experts (who deliver expertise and practical advice on regulatory aspects in their relevant business)
- Assist business lines in the practical implementation of regulatory projects, therefore: - provide memos and notes regarding new regulatory developments
- - help launching new regulatory projects
- Organize meetings, preparing the agenda and drafting the minutes of the Regulatory Committee, a management committee created in order to monitor regulatory developments and projects
- Advise the bank on the regulatory aspects and climate that would/may affect its activities
- Ensure an integrated view of the contacts with the regulators (therefore actively liaising with other business lines (e.g. Risk, Secretary General, Compliance)
Profile and personal qualities:
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ideally a Law or Economic degree
- Fluent English and French is mandatory.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and collaborative working skills.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Motivation, drive and commitment.
- Integrity and strong business ethics.
- Good presentation skills.
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 5-7 years
Start contract date: 26-09-17
Contract duration: Undefined