Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Are you a regulatory “maniac” with good knowledge on Luxembourg market and respective regulatory requirements? We're looking for someone like you to:
- run regulatory projects from A to Z
- partner with experts across the organization and in the market
- be the watch man/woman of regulatory developments and translate into concrete project requirements
- keep your colleagues up to date and engaged
- manage a team and other aspects of a project
- cooperate and connect with other locations
You’ll be working in the Change Management team in Luxembourg. We are a positive, ambitious, crazy and very professional change organization with a balanced mix of experienced but also young 'raw diamonds' people. Change is our passion. We are taking care of the change agenda of UBS in Luxembourg with a good mix of strategic projects to support strong business plans and a significant number of regulatory projects.
Your experience and skills
- very good knowledge of wealth management and fund industry services and the related regulatory requirements
- change management soft skills
- proven experience in a similar position
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial industry
- experience in an environment where no two days are the same
- strong written and verbal communication skills and you are comfortable interacting with colleagues inclusive senior management across various areas
- keen to work in regulatory project management
- an expert at building networks and connections
- committed, action oriented and full of energy (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- a 'biter' and a team player at the same time
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.