JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTIONis a world-leading supplier of combustionproducts, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers, vapour control systems. Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
John Zink's Vapour Control Systems group offers Vapour Recovery and Combustion solutions for the petroleum and chemical industry to safely and effectively reduce VOC emissions. Typical emission sources include storage tank vents, truck loading racks, rail car loading facilities, marine terminals, process vents and tank cleaning/degassing operations.
The Vapour Control Systems group is looking for one:
Sales & Application Engineer (M/F)
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame
- Designs Vapour Control Systems using the design expertise/programs owned by John Zink and general engineering knowhow
- Maintains and improves technical expertise for his given product line
- Develops and maintains a long term profitable relationship with the customers to promote John Zink VCS’s and identifies ways to anticipate customers’ needs
- Organizes and/or participate in customer visits, business group product promotion seminars, exhibitions
- Qualifies opportunities as good uses of John Zink’s limited application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understands and defines commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, terms & conditions, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in chemical and/or process engineering or equivalent.
- A relevant industrial experience, ideally with process designs/equipment, including instrumentation, controls, rotating equipment, vessels/piping.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Fluency in Spanish or Arabic would be a strong asset. Knowledge of any additional language will be valued.
- Prepared to regularly travel worldwide.
- Exposure and experience of standards desirable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems is a plus.
Please send your application and CV in English to us via jobs.lu.