About your responsibilities
- Prepare and/or review corporate tax returns
- Assist in the review of tax accruals in the framework of the finalization of the clients’ annual accounts
- Review and comment tax assessments
- Liaise with the Luxembourg tax authorities
- You will also be in charge of assisting with corporate tax advice.
- You hold a degree in Accounting or Tax
- A first experience in Luxembourg direct tax compliance/advice and a good knowledge of Luxembourg Income Tax Law is an important asset.
- Ideally, you are fluent in French, English and German
- Cycle B diploma (or corresponding diploma) is an asset
- Good IT skills and excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) are necessary
- You are organized, rigorous and methodical in your approach to work, and are able to manage several files autonomously and proactively