Greenfield is pleased to be working with a leading service provider company which operates in a number of countries around the world. In order to strengthen their finance team, they are currently looking for a Fund Accounting Manager who will supervise the fund accounting team. The Fund Accounting Manager will be involved in the hands-on operations as well, doing the NAV calculation and reviewing fees when necessary, he/she will supervise the operations for the companies under management. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a growing and dynamic environment. The suitable candidate will have strong communication skills and successful experience either in Fund Accounting or Audit and will be willing to roll his/her sleeves up to support the team.
- Be responsible of client relationship management and handle client queries for a portfolio of UCITS
- Manage the fund accounting team and ensure that all operations are handled in a compliant manner
- Support the team on the daily operations when required, such as calculating NAV, pricing, calculating fees…
- Operate the administration activities and all related services in relation to the administration agreements
- Review payments and transactions
- Review daily operations, including P&L allocations
- Investigate accounting implication of new funds and resolve fund accounting queries when necessary
- Develop and improve NAV workflows and procedures
- Review and sign off documents performed by the team
- Assist auditors on their day to day tasks and be the key contact with third parties
- Assist and participate in recruitment process to develop the team and the office
- Participate in fund accounting training
- Be part of ad hoc project from time to time
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in Fund Accounting or Audit with exposure to Management
- Experience with UCITS is essential
- Fluent English, other language will be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice applications
- Result orientated mind
- Displays Leadership qualities
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting and Legal sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.