Our client is an independent investment company with no link to any bank. It focuses its activity on private equities, as well as prudential advice based on three key words: competence, commitment and know-how.
- As a Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Elaborating, analyzing, improving different kind of KPI reporting via Excel and other software…;
- Liaising with the management in order to come up with reporting solutions to meet their requirements;
- Liaising with internal IT clients (i.e. data providers);
- Presentation to the top management under tight deadlines;
- Financial controlling & analysing
- Reconciliating & analyzing a large number of data;
- Solving problems through rigorous analytic technics.
- Dashboard visualization (with different software);
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science… is an asset;
- At least 3 years professional experience preferably in the financial industry;
- Fluency in Spanish & English. French is a plus
- Comfortable with database, charts, tables, figures, presentation for the management;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office is mandatory. The knowledge of any other software is a plus;
- Dashboard creation experience;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with repetitive data and meet deadlines.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!