Our client is an esteemed and leading financial company specializing in wealth management. In a context of growth, they are creating the function of Deputy Head of Marketing and Communication.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing & Communication, you will have oversight and management responsibility for Europe, with a team of 3 marketing and communication specialists.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define and implement the European marketing strategy and translate it into a tactical action plan
- Collaborate with the global marketing/communication and digital team to devise and deliver against this plan as well as key stakeholders in the business
- Define and implement the European communications strategy providing both internal and external communication plans
- Manage your team including coaching, career development and regular meetings- creating clear objectives for each team member. Objectives to be regularly reviewed and reset appropriately
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly the regional sales teams
- Ensure all aspects of European marketing activities align with the company ethos and goals
- Develop and sustains strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Understand budget constraints and provide budget reporting
Preferred skills and experience:
- 10 years of experience minimum in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Perfectly fluent in English (a good command of French would be a valuable asset)
- Leadership experience in driving successful marketing teams
- Solid experience of working closely with sales teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent team building experience and skills in motivating people
- Experience in all aspects of marketing including events, digital marketing, PR and communications
- Knowledge and practical understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent presenter and story teller
If this sounds exciting to you, get in touch by sending your application to Rémi Fouilloy, Morgan Philips Luxembourg mentioning the reference LUA/DI/014660.