What is the opportunity?
You will be responsible for handling and performing AML/KYC activities for large clients within dedicated team.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the on-boarding of investors for partner clients: risk profiling and customer due diligence process in line with applicable KYC guidelines and procedures as well as any other regulatory requirements such as FATCA, CRS...
- Manage the relationships with partner clients for Register activities: handling conference calls or meetings with clients and/or their customers, discussion on AML/KYC regulation and guidelines…
- Be responsible for ensuring the on-going review of the information and documentation of investors and distributors
- Be responsible for maintaining the static data and KYC documentation of investors and distributors.
What do you need to succeed?
- 6-10 years experience in AML/KYC. Experience in REPE funds industry is an asset
- Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, senior management, colleagues and staff.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage competing priorities, escalate as required, and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners and capacity to work under pressure
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish, French) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients