MANOR is a long term investor in the field of natural resource efficiency with offices in Luxembourg, London and Singapore. As a private industrial company, Manor provides long-term development capital to entrepreneurs and industrial projects and is committed to transforming industries towards sustainability and resource efficiency. Our team aspires to work, in Europe and Asia, with partners sharing its vision and long-term approach. MANOR’s objective is to operate from a select number of platform companies, all geared towards a better and more efficient use of energy and natural resources. MANOR has so far realised five investments in companies in five different countries.
For our office in Luxembourg, we are now looking for an Accountant UK/F (M/F) to strengthen the corporate team by dealing with overall accountancy tasks for Manor and it’s operating companies. Within this position, you will be integrated in the accounting department of Manor.
- Responsible for bookkeeping, reconciliations and quarterly closings for assigned entities of Manor;
- Collaborate with relevant departments to help analyse data and prepare relevant reporting and consolidation
- Regularly update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Prepare payments, cash flow and expenditure forecasts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts;
- Prepare and file VAT and Tax returns
- Prepare payments, cash flow and expenditure forecast
- Perform other accounting/administrative tasks as requested by manager and participation in ad-hoc projects and queries
- Assists with audits
- We are looking for a candidate who brings min. three years of relevant experience with a Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French (both written and spoken), any knowledge of another European language is an asset
- You have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg accounting and tax rules;
- You have a good understanding of Luxemburgish regulations (Lux Gaap). Knowledge of IFRS will be considered as an advantage;
- You are autonomous, flexible, rigorous and you have a good team spirit;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, efficient and process oriented
- Affinity with IT tools
- You have excellent work ethics and values
The persons interested in this challenge may send us their full applications (CV + cover letter) via jobs.lu
Your application will be processed with full confidentiality.