Job: Management Consulting
Job Type: Experienced
Our Banking Strategy & Operations consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What is it about?
As a Banking Strategy & Operations Excellence Manager to Director you will:
- Lead and deliver client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business solutions for our top Banking clients. Then develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- Identify key client business issues, determine business needs and support the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects
- Manage teams of consultants on various assignments including banking process reengineering, reviewing gap analyses and suggesting "To Be" processes/solutions, and defining innovative strategies to help our clients tackle in their challenges
- Leverage your Banking skills and support domains (for instance, securities, loans servicing, payments, treasury, etc.) to assist our client in the definition of their banking business model & target operating model
- Manage and support implementation projects
- Cultivate effective client relationships and pursue new client opportunities while constantly building your market eminence with the support of our network of experts on banking topics, technologies, trends, regulations, innovations, etc. of your interest
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related area
- Have at least 5 to 8 years' experience in banking projects such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, banking strategy definition projects in a retail/private/corporate/investment bank or within a professional services firm
- Demonstrate strong client focus with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Show excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
- Show strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered a strong asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as Banking Industry Experienced Manager to Director and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments