Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our Taste & Nutrition technologies or systems. Kerry Taste & Nutrition is the largest and broadest industry innovation and solutions provider in the fragmented global ingredients and flavours market. Our consumer foods division, Kerry Foods, is a market leading supplier of added-value branded and customer branded chilled food products to the Irish, UK and selected international markets.
Kerry Group is quoted on the London & Irish Stock exchanges, with headquarters in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland. We employ over 23,000 people worldwide and our 2016 Group revenue was €6.1 billion.
We are looking for leaders of the future, so if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
As member of a very busy team, you will be managing all technical data of new and existing raw materials, and products; ensuring that accurate and timely information is supplied to the appropriate customers, R&D, manufacturing and commercial teams.
- To support and maintain ‘best in class service’ regulatory/technical service for Kerry customers that reflects business needs and supports group policies
- Request updated RM documents for out of date documents
- Entry of RM documents into RMR
- Review data quality and integrity
- Review Raw Material data in Optiva
- Key Performance Data
- Develop effective working relationships with Suppliers
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English including good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills and experience with databases.
- Attention to detail, accurate with good organizational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Science or food based qualification at diploma or degree level
- Fluency in another language an advantage.