Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its Sales & Customer Services Department for a:
Senior Sales & Customer Services Officer - M/F (CDI)
(Réf.: SCS SR08/2017)
You will be joining a team of dedicated and experienced people and be an important member of the Sales & Customer Services Department. You will be required to actively take part in all of the department’s duties, which are the following but not only limited to :
- Maintain and enhance relations with existing customers by resolving service issues;
- Attracting prospectus customers by answering product and service questions in an appropriate manner;
- On board customer accounts by collecting necessary documents and arranging necessary internal processes;
- Come up with the solution for the customers’ reporting needs;
- Create internal or external documentations (Procedures, Operating memorandum);
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needs.
- 5 to 7+ years experience in Customer Services for Fund administration business;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral (Japanese is an advantage);
- To enjoy working with people;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Self motivator with good problem solving skills;
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to details;
- Strong administration skills;
- Comprehensive computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word and Lotus Notes).
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d'Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via jobs.lu.