As the Audit Manager, you will ensure all work is allocated as part of your client portfolio and other client assignments are carried out profitably and in a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Further, to ensure your team are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the Audit Director in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Assists in the production and presentation of proposals for new work;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 6 years’ experience in the audit of the FSP industry (investment firms, specialized FSP and support FSP);
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
In Grant Thornton Lux Audit, we look for people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 220 professional staff and 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent Assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 47 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae via the platform jobs.lu – reference Audit Manager FSP