Our client, a well established fund administrator and depository in Luxembourg – are now setting up their own AIFM (focussed on RE and Debt). They are looking for a Risk Conducting Officer to Join and help grow their office in Luxembourg. The company expects to grow rapidly in its first year and has cemented a reputation as one of the best companies in Luxembourg
This person will be responsible for:
- Acting as the registered conducting officer with the CSSF and day-to-day risk manager for the Company
- Ensuring that the company is acting in accordance with applicable CSSF regualtiosn and AIFMD
- Monitoring and, on a regular basis, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place to minimise any risk of failure by the AIFM to comply with its obligations under the Directive and to enable the FCA to exercise their powers effectively under the Directive.
- Drafting, updating policies, programmes, checklists, questionnaires as required to effectually deliver a risk management and compliance programme to comply with AIFMD and generally regulatory requirements.
- Setting the agenda and supporting the Chair of the AIFM’s risk committee.
- Reviewing fund promotional materials.
- Preparing regular risk and compliance reports to be sent to risk committee, fund and fund sponsor containing a description of the implementation and effectiveness of the overall control environment for investment services and activities, a summary of the risks that have been identified as well as remedies undertaken or to be undertaken and details of changes in the regulatory environment and drafting and regular updates of a risk matrix.
- Filing and liaising with FCA/CSSF as required.
The right candidate should:
- Already be a registered conducting officer with the CSSF
- Be entrepreneurial and interested in helping to build an AIFM up from the ground
- Have an excellent understanding of AIFMD regulations
- Fluent English Speaker.
Please Apply Now if you feel you could be suitable for this role – or contact Ravi at Funds Partnership for more information.