What is the opportunity?
Fund Corporate Services (FCS) is a centre of expertise that provides support to RBC I&TS mainstream and REPE Funds business by managing funds corporate activity. The mandate covers external client activities such as domiciliation and corporate secretary as well as bank internal governance and regulatory obligations document review and management but also internal client support, training and best practises in the setting up phase or during the life cycle of a fund.
The role is highly client facing as FCS is exposed to multiple external stakeholders such as the client itself but also law firms, CSSF, auditors, external service provider etc.
What will you do?
- Ultimate responsibility for the day to day activity to be performed by the team including the review of fund documentation such as prospectus to ensure they are in line with bank requirements and policies to mitigate legal risks
- Support and assist RBC I&TS business lines in relation to set-up questions, legal framework update and issues linked to the interpretation of the documentation in liaison with the fund representatives if and when necessary
- Act as an industry expert and keep awareness of legal and regulatory updates in the funds industry
- Ensuring continous klowledge sharing with colleages by organizing and performing internal trainings
- Participation to internal projects and being responsible to monitor good follow up of internal projects and objective and take ownership for the implementation of solutions and process updates to ensure alignment with regulations and to improve on an ongoing basis our services
- Act as point of contact for regulators in relation to the activity covered by FCS
- Build a cohesive team spirit by establishing and communicating a shared vision and sense of purpose for the team
What do you need to succeed?
- Master degree and minimum 7 years experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulation and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Regulation having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices
- Ability to lead initiatives, take ownership and manage cross-functional relationships
- Excellent command of the English language and proficient in German
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff
- Able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients