Our client, an established and well-known Private Equity firm in Luxembourg, is looking to add a Senior Fund Accountant to their existing Central Administration team. The successful candidate will need to have an in depth knowledge of Luxembourg Fund NAVs, as well as strong communication skills and a willingness to learn.
You will join a team of hard working, collaborative individuals with a strong client service mind-set.
Your responsibilities will include:
· The oversight and validation of the firms NAV calculations
· The oversight and sign off of financial reports
· Review and validation of fees across our Luxembourg fund range
· Liaise with both internal and external parties, including auditors on a daily basis
· Provide regulatory reporting to the CSSF, BCL etc.
· Represent the team in a number of adhoc projects
· Identify where possible process improvements and implement changes
To be successful in the role you must have the following experience:
· University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related subject
· 4+ years’ experience in Fund Accounting, Private Equity experienced considered a plus
· Strong understanding of NAV calculations are a must
· A sound working knowledge of local GAAP & IFRS
· Fluent written and spoken English; another language such as French would be useful
· Proactive and dynamic attitude with good communication skills
· An understanding of the Luxembourg fund regulations
If you are interested in joining this successful Private Equity firm, please apply as a priority. The breadth and challenge of this role will be an appealing proposition to those with the right skill sets.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4