Our client, a well-known bank, is looking for a senior internal audit manager to lead a small team in Luxembourg whilst being part of a European business unit. The focus will be on Luxembourg, but with involvement in other Europeans jurisdictions.
Our client specialises in providing investment fund services across traditional and alternative funds including SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, RAIFs… There is a determination within the group to employ individuals who are collaborative and seek to act in partnership with the business. The seek a solutions focused person whom enjoys the challenge of a fast paced banking environment.
- Lead a team of experienced auditors, guide the team to reach their goals, work on career development, training and appraisals throughout the year. Foster a strong team environment where colleagues assist each other and work effectively together
- Participate and lead complex audits across the whole business, drafting reports and discussing impact analysis with various business lines
- Monitor various risks and manage the control environment
- Suggest recommendations and provide corrective actions where necessary and promote an effective process of risk management and controls
- Provide regulatory and industry updates to the business and advise senior management on relevant impacts to their business areas
- Promote the company in industry events
- 15+ years in audit, control or risk environments
- Strong experience of in the investment funds business is an advantage
- Strong prioritisation skills with time management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment is essential, plus other European jurisdictions would be useful
- Ideally you will be registered with the CSSF
- Fluent English language skills required, French would be useful.
- University Degree in ideally Finance or Accounting is preferred.
You MUST have experience working in INTERNAL audit to be considered for this position. Those with ONLY external audit experience will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP as this will be a popular job opportunity.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach.
We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP, UK GAAP, financial accounting, management accounting, trust accounting, accountant, fund accounting, transfer pricing, financial reporting, corporate accounting, ICAAP, FINREP, COREP, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Lawyer, legal, jurist, juriste, list IV, list I, avocat à la cour, bar qualified, company secretary, corporate manager, trust officer, compliance, fund compliance, AML, KYC, CTF, risk, control, audit, consulting, oversight, depositary, quality assurance, UCITS, RAIF, AIF, AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, SICAF, SICAV, FCP, SCS, SCSP, UCI, real estate, debt, private equity, securitisation, securitization, Pooled, project manager, programme manager, program manager, Six sigma, PMI, business analyst, testing, STP, migration, on-boarding, integration, change management, transfer agency, dealing, registration, remediation, shareholder services, investor relations, investor services, client services, client relationship management, business development, product development, sales, HR, training, asset manager, financial services, fiduciary, fiduciaire, Big 4