Are innovative projects challenging you? Is getting out of your comfort zone something that you are up for?
An international manufacturing group looking for its new top senior mechanical engineer within its R&D department.
Located in the north of Luxembourg, this provider of machinery has grown to more than 200 million turnover becoming a leading innovator in its field.
You will have to demonstrate your inventive capacities from R&D to installation in order to optimize production processes.
This is your chance to make a difference.
R&D engineer: Your Tasks
- Achieve all stages of product development (from design to implementation) with full accountability.
- Improve machines by analysing client's needs, testing manufacturing and designing adjustments.
- Conduct, scrutinize and interpret data.
- Conceive machines while keeping an eye on technological requirements, costs, and manufacturability
- Interact with managers regarding planning & cost
- Analyse and implement intricate specifications for design to constantly challenge your skills.
R&D engineer: Your Profile
- You have a Mechanical Engineering Bachelor or Master's degree
- You have at least 10 years' experience in Solidworks
- You have 5 years' experience in design of high speed machines (packaging industry preferred)
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an asset)
- You have strong competencies in mathematical computing (Excel, Matlab)
- You are innovative, autonomous and pay attention details.
R&D Engineer: Your Advantages
- Attractive salary package up to 70K
- Challenging and creative environment where you could thrive intellectually
- A global and prosperous company that would enable you to grow
Again, if you are matching with some of the requirements, do not hesitate to send your updated C.V. to Alyssa or Jordan or call us directly to get more information at the following number: 00352 24 84 651
Keywords: Engineer / Product / Process / Industry / Automotive / CATIA V5 / SOLID / NX / ISO / 3D / 2D / Engineer / German / English / French / Senior Engineer / Mechanical / Production / Plants / Factory / High Speed Machine