Compliance Manager – Expanding Fund Administrator ST302
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a Boutique Fund Administrator which is expanding his operations in Luxembourg. Our client is looking to strengthen the compliance team and is looking to hire a Manager. Although the role is at a Manager level this is a standalone role and the responsibilities remain operational. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is autonomous and keen to work for a boutique and expanding business.
• Being responsible of all compliance and risk matters for the company as well as the clients entities
• Receive approval from the CSSF to be appointed as a Compliance Officer and AML Officer of the company
• Review and update risk assessments and compliance procedures alongside the Management
• Ensure that the clients entities are compliant with the legislation
• Fill regulatory reporting for the company and the client entities
• Prepare all relevant documents and reportings for Board meetings
• Analyse regulatory development for the Luxembourg market and provide training to the team when necessary
• Provide advise on risk and compliance matters to the team
• Be the point of contact with local authorities.
• You have a Law, Business Administration or Economic degree
• Solid previous experience either in Audit or Compliance as a Manager level
• Fluency in English and French is essential
• Organized, autonomous and able to prioritise
• High level of client service attitude
• Team player.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Sarah Theo by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.